[NSRCA-discussion] trimming

Vicente Bortone vincebrc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 04:30:26 AKDT 2019

John,
You got very good information.  For sure we would like to know if you fix
it and what you did.  Something that I would like to add.  Just use the
correct amount of power required to do the up line.  As we know, too much
power corrupts.
Good luck,
.
Vicente "Vince" Bortone

On Tue, Oct 29, 2019 at 6:37 AM Stuart Chale via NSRCA-discussion <