[NSRCA-discussion] WC videos

Vicente Bortone vincebrc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 12:08:47 AKDT 2019

Hi Georgi,

I think CPLR’s snaps were better.  I agree that hat stall turns were almost
missing the stall portion for both.  Probably better CPLR by not much.  Of
course very difficult to see all details in a video.

Vicente “Vince” Bortone

On Tue, Aug 6, 2019 at 3:01 PM George Kennie via NSRCA-discussion <

--
Vicente "Vince" Bortone