[NSRCA-discussion] WC videos

George Kennie geobet4evr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 12:01:19 AKDT 2019

Thank you so much Stuart. Those were wonderful. I loved the contrast in
flying styles and also the variation in lift
attitudes between the 2 airframes.
CPLR's aircraft is wildly radical in planform and he flew better than I've
seen him fly in my past years. I've had a
tendency to be a little harsh with CPLR's performances in the past, but I
saw what I felt was great improvement.
I found Onda's stalled maneuvers to be deeper and they both did what could
be viewed as tight wingovers in their
stalled turns. Onda's aircraft had what appeared to have a nose high
attitude in both upright and inverted flight, but
CPLR's presented much flatter while still maintaining baseline constancy.
Nice !
How refreshing to be able to view such wonderful precision flying once
again.
I'm very grateful.

Georgie

On Tue, Aug 6, 2019 at 3:00 PM Stuart Chale via NSRCA-discussion <