[NSRCA-discussion] WC videos

john tarpinian jtarpinian at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 6 14:28:13 AKDT 2019

 You can slow the videos down to 1/4 speed in settings.  CPLR nose comes up higher in the snaps.
    On Tuesday, August 6, 2019, 04:08:55 PM EDT, Vicente Bortone via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> wrote:

 Hi Georgi,
I think CPLR’s snaps were better.  I agree that hat stall turns were almost missing the stall portion for both.  Probably better CPLR by not much.  Of course very difficult to see all details in a video.
Vicente “Vince” Bortone