[NSRCA-discussion] Castle settings

DaveL322 DaveL322 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 1 12:35:58 AKDT 2017

What are the other settings?
Specifically check - Software is 4.22, or higherLow timing8khz pwm
And.... All solder joints and connectors are healthy.
Possibly try reloading software...not likely to help, but it might.
Regards,
Dave
Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note5.
-------- Original message --------From: Olstinske Dale via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> Date: 11/1/17  3:59 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: General pattern discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Castle settings
I have an Edge 80 HV Esc, Plettenberg Advance motor. I usually need around 70-75 A to get good performance, but I can’t get more than 60A from this one. I’ve recalibrate the throttle (fixed end points) but no improvement. Wondering if there is some other setting causing this?

Thanks,

Dale