[NSRCA-discussion] Castle settings

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 12:06:15 AKDT 2017

Dale,

There are several settings but, have you eliminated the possibility that
the motor isn't the issue vs. the ESC?  You definitely did the right thing
with fixed end points.  What do you have set for poles, etc.?

*Scott A. McHarg*
VSCL / CANVASS U.A.S. Research Pilot
Texas A&M University
PPL - ASEL
Remote Pilot Certified Under FAA Part 107

On Wed, Nov 1, 2017 at 2:59 PM, Olstinske Dale via NSRCA-discussion <