[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA Rules Proposal Committee - AMA Rules Proposals

John Gayer jgghome at comcast.net
Fri Feb 24 20:11:04 AKST 2017

Jerry,

Thanks for the clarification.

I agree that any AMA or NSRCA member that feels strongly about a rule
should submit a change proposal. In the past the NSRCA rules committee
has proposed rule changes in areas the committee members felt should be
addressed. This year non-committee members have put forth some good
proposals. That hasn't always happened in the past.

Thank you for taking on the committee. I know how much fun it is.

John