[NSRCA-discussion] curious

Bill's Email wemodels at cox.net
Tue Mar 23 07:46:39 AKDT 2010

Richard Strickland wrote:
> So going back to my first sentence/example with 6 aileron servos, I
> would want three each in one of the three groups of four--in this
> case--2-4 and 5-7.  Any potential latency 'lag' would have to be
> compensated with servo speed, end point and sub-trim?  But probably in
> reality, not really noticeable.  In my mind, I am/was confusing
> 'grouping' and 'mixing' on how grouping works in the radio. Thanks for
> the clarification.
>
> Richard

Using your example the servos connected together on the same surface are
going to move in unison (or so close that you cannot tell they are not).
Regardless of grouping you will still use the radio to fine tune the
center and end points for each servo connected to the same surface.
Servo speed you will likely not have to worry about.

Latency does not affect centering or end points. It affects the "when"
of servo movement. Within the same group the servos all get the "when"
command at the same time.