[NSRCA-discussion] curious

Richard Strickland pamrich47 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 23 07:38:21 AKDT 2010

So going back to my first sentence/example with 6 aileron servos, I would want three each in one of the three groups of four--in this case--2-4 and 5-7.  Any potential latency 'lag' would have to be compensated with servo speed, end point and sub-trim?  But probably in reality, not really noticeable.  In my mind, I am/was confusing 'grouping' and 'mixing' on how grouping works in the radio. Thanks for the clarification.

Richard