[NSRCA-discussion] Rules proposal 11-6 question

Dave DaveL322 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 20 16:19:23 AKDT 2009

In Sportsman, you have the OPPORTUNITY to use rudder in the half rolls in
the ½ Rev Cubans, 2 point roll, roll, and Split S.  You don’t HAVE to use
rudder in these maneuvers to score well.

In Intermediate, you have the OPPORTUNITY to use rudder in the half rolls in
the ½ Cubans, 2/4 Split S, ½ rolls reversed, 45 down ½ roll,  Sharks Tooth,
and Double I.  You don’t HAVE to use rudder in these maneuvers to score
well.

Integrated loop/roll elements are not in Masters because the majority of
Masters pilots did not want that element (and this is the last time I will
mention it, as it seems pointless to mention it even now for a 3rd time).
The move from Masters to P09 was not difficult at all
..and to P11 is also
easy (excepting the Figure M).  The real challenge moving to F3A is the
increased level of competition.

Regards,

Dave

  _____