[NSRCA-discussion] Generator Storage

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Mon Nov 2 19:12:56 AKST 2009

Thanks everyone for the input on generators.  Seems the consensus on the Honda is simply to run it dry and change the oil before putting it away.

It’s unlikely that I’ll need to run it over the winter, so that’s what I’m going to do.

Thanks all!!

Mark Atwood
Paragon Consulting, Inc.  |  President
5885 Landerbrook Drive Suite 130, Cleveland Ohio, 44124