[NSRCA-discussion] Generator Storage

Bill Pritchett billpritch at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 2 12:04:25 AKST 2009

M - If it's like my Honda mower, do not touch it!  Put it in the shed out back and when the snow melts, go use it.  Or, you could go the pattern route and do all this stuff.  But,  then you would have to wax and buff it....  Maybe it would look better with a coat of clear???

 Bill Pritchett
Souled Out Entertainment
www.souledoutentertainment.biz
765-744-9322