[NSRCA-discussion] Radio Issue

Eddie Batchelor P.D. perkinsrx at centurytel.net
Sat Jun 13 20:47:39 AKDT 2009

Very interesting that you post this.
I recently had almost the same issue with my JR9303 and 770PCM Rx. Radio went into hold and crashed the plane( 2 horizontal rolls turned into endless rolls until it crashed .
new plane and upon take off had some down trim due to DEPS growing as the plane warmed up. elevator trim did nothing and finally I got on the stick -still nothing - then all of a sudden it pitched straight up.

called tony and sent him TX and both 770 Rx's. all he could find was tx power was down about 20%.  I don't know if that low power output cold cause the hold situation or not. Haven't put it back ina plane yet :-)

any help would be appreciated.

edie