[NSRCA-discussion] Radio Issue

Snaproll4 at aol.com Snaproll4 at aol.com
Sat Jun 13 10:23:15 AKDT 2009

Troy,
       Every point you made made me  cringe.  Transmitter has never been
serviced.  I do occasionally run  it without the attenna ( only for very short
periods).  Module is a  PCM(J72P). I do not have another module.  If  you
think that could be  the problem, I can order one right away. Thanks.

In a message dated 6/13/2009 2:08:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,