[NSRCA-discussion] CF gear needs and something to talk about

Pete Cosky pcosky at comcast.net
Wed Oct 22 10:32:35 AKDT 2008

If the majority will not pay $100 then the simple economics dictate the price is too high to make it viable. If you made a set of gear markedly lighter than the Bolly or ES gear and could guarantee the gear would not break in normal usage you might get your $100 from the pattern community. the next question is given the market segment you are going after at what point will you have saturated the market and have excess stock sitting on the shelf?

If the weight savings were substantial for a set of gear for an electric 2 meter plane you might see a few guys buy your gear as replacements.

Just my thoughts on the subject.