[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba R6014FS Receivers

Keith Hoard khoard at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 18:29:15 AKST 2008

I had this problem earlier this year using some older Hitec digital servos.
Interestingly, Channels 1 & 2 on the 6014 receiver output normal signal
voltage and work well.

I sent my servos into Hitec and they changed a resistor to make them work
with the lower voltage signal.  For some reason they couldn't modify the
rudder servo so I plugged it into Channel 1 and re-mapped the outputs from
my Tx so the rudder was on Channel 1.

Kludgy but effective. .

--

Keith Hoard