[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba R6014FS Receivers

MKMSG mkmsg at cox.net
Thu Nov 20 18:15:12 AKST 2008

I was reading the FAQ section of the Futaba website when a particular item caught my eye regarding the R6014FS 2.4 receiver.  The FAQ states that the use of non Futaba digital servos with the R6014FS receiver may be problematic due to the 6014's lower output voltage of 2.7 volts.  Since I do occasionally mix and match Futaba and JR servos and use the 8 channel 2.4 receiver, I wondered if this issue was common to all Futaba 2.4 receivers.  Here's Futaba's answer: "The FAQ refers only to the R6014FS receiver, this is the only one that has the lower voltage."  Just thought I'd pass this along in case someone experiences performance anomalies with the 6014 receivers using other than Futaba servos.

Mike
NSRCA 35