[NSRCA-discussion] Fuel tanks

Mark Atwood atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Wed May 14 05:56:53 AKDT 2008

Well...when the DZ¹s first came out I ran a bladder tank for a bit...that
effectively does the same thing.  But they¹re a pain...you always have to be
careful how you fill them, and always a measured amount.

I¹ve had much MUCH better success and simplicity by using a small header
tank instead.  You still get ³sloshing² in the main tank, but we¹ve always
had that. The header tank though remains full and gives the engine a
constant draw.

-M