[NSRCA-discussion] Fuel tanks

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Wed May 14 05:56:41 AKDT 2008

Not sure you need it with a clunk.
 Thought of doing the same but didn't want to be bothered with changing tanks and hold downs. Since the weight difference in the tanks is small I plan to just mark the tank to the contest level and fill to there.

Anthony

From: jlkonn at hotmail.comTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgDate: Wed, 14 May 2008 08:37:55 -0500Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Fuel tanks

I am running a 24 oz tank right now for practice but would like to run either a smaller tank or less fuel load for contests.This has me thinking...seems I once heard that NASCAR runs some kind of foam in their gas tanks to eliminate sloshing.Anyone ever heard of or tried something similar in a model?JLK