[NSRCA-discussion] F at locals?

george w. kennie geobet at gis.net
Sat Feb 2 12:25:46 AKST 2008

OOPS, I guess my sarcasm was taken seriouslyJim,
I really responded to your term "recreational competitors".   I wonder if there isn't a large majority of participants that might also be very comfortable with this title?

Would I like to be able to beat Jason? SURE !!!!!, but I'm also realistic enough to realize that it's probably not going to happen 'til whichever of us reaches the age of  93 first.
Georgie