[NSRCA-discussion] Really short bolly muffler

colin chariandy cchariandy at yahoo.ca
Fri Feb 1 19:21:34 AKST 2008

Hi all

  I'm looking for a really short bolly carbon/kevlar muffler for an older OS140. I think it's the 460R. It's about 16-18" long.

  I have this old 140 that's runs great on the short bolly muffler but is horrible on anything else. I tried the bigger 590 muffler and an Aeroslave pipe....the old engine just seems to like the extra back pressure. Unfortunately the 460 muffler fell off into the only clump berry bushes for miles and I could not be found.

  If anyone has one, I would love to take it off your hands.

  Colin

 All new Yahoo! Mail -