[NSRCA-discussion] Survey

Tony tony at radiosouthrc.com
Tue Oct 16 05:37:02 AKDT 2007

I have been assigned the job of Chairman of a Long-Range NATS Review
Committee by AMA President Dave Brown.  As a part of our committee
discussion, I have some questions that I would like NATS attending
competitors especially to answer for me.  They are in the attached survey
that I passed out at the District 3 Champs.  I would like to get your input
as well, if you so choose.

Please either print out and fill out and scan and send to me, or you can
just e-mail me back with the answers to the question numbers.  Either way is
fine.

Thanks for your time.

Tony Stillman, President

Radio South, Inc.