[NSRCA-discussion] Comp ARF Integral

Davel322 at comcast.net Davel322 at comcast.net
Wed May 16 06:51:49 AKDT 2007

Don,

There are a couple unsinked Castle ESCs in existence being used in pattern planes (myself and Danny Landis), but it is not a production item.  While the unsinked ESC works for pattern, without the sinks it has less margin for "abuse" in a non-pattern application.  The reason it won't become a production item is because once it leaves the shop, Castle has no way of ensuring it will be used for pattern applications only.

Regards,

Dave Lockhart
DaveL322 at comcast.net
Team JR
Team Castle Creations

From: AtwoodDon at aol.com

Dave, what does 'unsinked' ESC mean?  running the Jeti 99 without that big heatsink?  Or am I confusing that with the Jeti 90 (non Spin version)?