[NSRCA-discussion] For Sale - Flight Power Evo 20 3700mAh Li-Po's

Jerry Budd jerry at buddengineering.com
Tue May 15 23:09:12 AKDT 2007

For Sale: (4) Flight Power Evolution 20 3700mAh, 5s1p 18.5V Li-Po
batteries, 20C continuous, 30C burst

(2) Sets with Deans Ultra connectors, weight 34 oz/set (with balance ports)
includes (2) Flight Power to Thunder Power balance cord adaptors,
(allows use of TP chargers and balancers).  For more info:
http://tinyurl.com/2g86ee

Purchased new in July 2006
22 flights on set #1, 14 flights on set #2
Flown in Masters in an Abbra with great cooling
Batteries are in excellent condition, never abused or run hot, always
within 10 to 20 deg F of ambient

Great batteries for Sportsman/Intermediate/Advanced
(not quite enough capacity margin for the current Masters pattern)
The flight performance is noticeably better than with TP5300's due to
the lower cell impedance

Current retail:  $209.95/battery, $419.90/set

$250/set shipped in US, $475 shipped if you buy both sets (overseas
shipping extra)

I can accept payment via PayPal, Credit Card (do NOT email me your
card number!), Cash, or Check (I may hold the check until it clears)

Thx, Jerry
--
Jerry Budd
mailto:jerry at buddengineering.com