[NSRCA-discussion] Airplane Weight Limits

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Sun Jun 24 17:34:01 AKDT 2007

The electric airplane is already weighed with its "fuel"; you
couldn't add another 20 oz of water and claim it was a fair
comparison with the glow airplane, which is weighed with no fuel.
Second, apparently a deadstick is only supposed to happen to a glow
airplane.  What about a "low voltage cutoff" of the ESC?  When it
happens, it sure looks like a deadstick to me.

Ron Van Putte