[NSRCA-discussion] Airplane Weight Limits

R. LIPRIE RLIPRIE at centurytel.net
Sun Jun 24 17:24:17 AKDT 2007

Wonder how this conflict would be if I said this.    If you put a 20oz tank of water in an electric airplane and had it leak out during the whole flight, as if it were burning fuel.  And the Esc go out about every 15 to 20 flights to resemble a deadstick landing.  It would make it equal between electric and glow.

--Matt

Taking off is optional, but landing is mandatory.