[NSRCA-discussion] Chapter-5 Going too far now "missed point".

Dave Reaville dkrev at shaw.ca
Sun Jul 1 18:43:28 AKDT 2007

Hi Doug

I see your point and the downgrade criteria could certainly be more clearer in this exmple you used. Why a 6 instead of a 5? Not sure so I guess this is the judgment call the judge has to make.
All I am saying is that it does not say it's a zero score for a missed point.

Hopefully I will never see you present a missed point if I am judging you.... but is I did do you want a 5 or a zero? :-)

Dave