[NSRCA-discussion] New Monokote - Was Monokote on Monokote

Pete Cosky pcosky at comcast.net
Mon Feb 19 10:28:42 AKST 2007

New Monokote - Was Monokote on MonokoteLet me start this by saying that my covering skills are average if I try REAL hard.

I had the misfortune of getting bad rolls of monocote a couple years ago. It was almost like working with aluminum foil. I was covering a 24% Extra and pulled it all off to do it again. It wouldn't stick well, looked like sand was under it and it wouldn't work around  curves.

The funny thing was other rolls of the same colors I bought at the same shop at about the same time were OK.