[NSRCA-discussion] New Monokote - Was Monokote on Monokote

Mark Atwood atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Mon Feb 19 10:12:24 AKST 2007

Similar experience here...just finishing up a Carden Cap 232 (yes, for those
who know me...it¹s Black/Yellow/White and Silver...just shut up already.
I¹m red/green colorblind!)  I have used both 25¹ and 6¹ rolls of those
colors all bought recently with no difference from the older rolls I had
that were several years old.  All went on with the same iron settings (I use
different irons that I never change) and all seem to have the same basic
³feel² for working around shapes.  I keep hearing about the new formula, but
have yet to experience it.

-Mark