[NSRCA-discussion] New Monokote - Was Monokote on Monokote

Mark Atwood atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Mon Feb 19 10:32:42 AKST 2007

Now THAT I have experienced...but it was just some bad rolls, all of which I
sent back and they replaced without question.  Normally you can spot them
though...they look ³sandy² as you describe before you even start.  Almost
like they had a dry spray when they coated the film.  Just bad QA.   But
that¹s a different thing than what I¹d been hearing on the list here...

-Mark