[NSRCA-discussion] Advancement: let's wrap it up

John Gayer jgghome at comcast.net
Wed Aug 15 16:59:18 AKDT 2007

Buddy,
My original advancement proposal follows. the discussion was quickly
overrun by my additional comments relating to advancement from Masters
to F3A. With this proposal you would clearly be within the rule. it
would be up to your fellow competitors in your district to pressure you
if you were overstaying your welcome. Note to our masters flier with
hearburn about forced advancement- this would also apply to you. Only
peer pressure would force you into F3A.
John

/ how about changing the AMA advancemant rule and keep it very simple?
Your first contest of the year will determine your class for the year.
You may go up one class at any time during the year but may not go back
down during the year. At the start of the next year you may drop back
one class at your option, stay where you are or go up a class.
This is simple enough that your fellow competitiors will know if you are
following the rules. It will also be up to your fellow competitiors
through peer pressure to insure that you are not sandbagging.

/