[NSRCA-discussion] Advancement: let's wrap it up

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Wed Aug 15 16:24:25 AKDT 2007

Guess I am not a responsible pattern pilot I have no idea how many points I
have accumulated, don't know and don't care. I fly advanced and have since the
 year 2000
My best year was 2005 when I placed 1st once 2nd twice and 3rd twice I  think
I attended ten contest's that year including the Nat's.
I will continue to fly advanced class until I feel that I can fly  Masters
without crashing my airplanes or killing somebody If that doesn't  satisfy the
members of the NSRCA pattern community let me know privately  ASAP.
Buddy  Brammer
AMA-3889 NSRCA-1810