[NSRCA-discussion] Fuel proofing for gasoline?

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Tue Aug 7 09:12:39 AKDT 2007

Tom,

  I've just used thin epoxy. Keep in mind that you won't have the same type and amount of oil residue that you have with glow operation. You should not have to fuel proof to the extent that you would with a glow plane.

  BTW, which ARF are you putting together?

  Bob R.

Tom Simes <simestd at netexpress.com> wrote:

This may be heresy on a pattern list**, but I'm getting ready to
assemble a 50cc ARF for IMAC and I was wondering what others have used
successfully for light weight fuel proofing. Thanks!

**This may also be a thinly disguised test after making some anti-spam
adjustments to the list ;)

Tom

"Z-80 system stack overflow. Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com