[NSRCA-discussion] Heli vs. Aircraft radio question

Fred Huber fhhuber at clearwire.net
Wed Oct 18 20:09:01 AKDT 2006

RE: [NSRCA-discussion] Masters 2007 Figure "M" question - verticalsegmentsThey both containt the same programming... -HP defaults to heli when you clear a model memory... -AP defaults to fixed wing when you clear memory.

There are a few switch location/assignment differences.

Either can work well for helis and fixed wing

This is standard for Futaba computer radios. with exception of 6EXAS which has little or no Heli programing