[NSRCA-discussion] Masters 2007 Figure "M" question

rcmaster199 at aol.com rcmaster199 at aol.com
Tue Oct 17 10:45:05 AKDT 2006

Mike, for me personally it was always easier to roll in same direction for both stalls (one time you see canopy and the other, undercarriage), and then use the correct rudder to stall in the direction of flight. The other way, where you see either the top or bottom on both stalls, requires the same rudder, but is much more difficult to execute in my opinion. I suppose you could get used to it tho.

Matt