[NSRCA-discussion] Masters 2007 Figure "M" question

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Tue Oct 17 10:15:48 AKDT 2006

Well, we need to get this one cleared up asap.....

Is rolling opposite to where you face the canopy both times legal, or is it
a zero? Simple question. And if it's legal, we need to get that info out
there quickly, because I know in less than 2 months we're flying this one in
Florida for real.

-Mike