[NSRCA-discussion] Question on Macs header & Aeroslave pipe

Ron Lockhart ronlock at comcast.net
Sun May 14 05:15:56 AKDT 2006

BlankHi Ed,

I have same setup OS RX, Mac's header, Aeroslave.  I cut the header to get
26 inches measured from piston face, along curve of header to first baffel.
Not to the triangular difuser that is attached to the first baffel, but to the first baffel.
That length works well for me.  Ive not tried longer.

Ron Lockhart