[NSRCA-discussion] Looking for a Proline Tx with Chidgey sticks

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Tue Mar 14 19:58:19 AKST 2006

Ron,
 Well at risk of dating myself (and I'm not very old) I remember when the
"new" Futaba 7FG-K came out. It had DUAL RATES - Wow! I had to have one.
Actually I still have it. I had it narrow-banded and it's still a nice solid
radio even though it's AM. Funny how we don't flip switches anymore, but
back then it was "high tech". Actually, I think Ed has something really cool
in mind. Stay tuned...

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com