[NSRCA-discussion] more sportsmans set up questions....

DaveL322 at comcast.net DaveL322 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 14 08:06:11 AKDT 2006

You are in a downline, and you pull late on the elevator, you have might have a consistent radii, but into a low baseline, and maybe into the ground.

There is a line of thinking that says anytime the stick has hit the stop, you have lost control of the plane (in any case, you certainly have 1 less option).

I would suggest your control throws are such that in the course of the average flight, you only get to 90% stick a limited number of times - that way you always have a little bit in reserve, when needed - there are a great many factors that affect flight performance, and the identical set of control inputs rarely produce identical results.

Regards,

Dave

From: Dean Funk <deanfunk1 at yahoo.com>