[NSRCA-discussion] more sportsmans set up questions....

Keith Hoard khoard at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 08:04:18 AKDT 2006

That will work as long as you only fly in calm winds.  If you have a right
to left (or left to right) crosswind, you need to be using varying amounts
of elevator to correct for the winds, as well as the varying airspeed your
plane is experiencing thru the loop to maintain a constant radius.

--

Keith Hoard
Collierville, TN
khoard at gmail.com