[NSRCA-discussion] more sportsmans set up questions....

Dean Funk deanfunk1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 14 07:59:20 AKDT 2006

more stuff I am thinking about...

Would it be a good ideal to set up a flight mode with
just the minimum elevator throw needed to pull a nice
big loop, immelman, and split s with full stick
movment. I am thinking it might help improve my
radiuses and help establish more consistent bottom and
top lines.

then have another flight mode with a lot of rudder for
that stall turn...

I am trying to improve my geometry and feel like I
have too much elevator travel, and my rudder
corrections seem too abrupt....

thanks again all....