[NSRCA-discussion] Inflight failure of a new Angels Shadow

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 11 06:09:42 AKDT 2006

 I highly suggest that everyone that has a little time read Marty's account of this crash and the emails he sent. Its obvious that Marty makes an honest and fair assessment of what happened to his Shadow. Vladimir is wrong not to make things right. I'm really pleased that Marty has informed the public of his poor treatment.
   Marty I hope that you can get past this soon and continue flying.
  --Mike
Marty King <mking46516 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  NSRCA List members,

I do not normally do something like this but everyone
at the D4-D5 shootout told me I should post this as
they saw first hand the evidence.

On June 1st 2006 I was 6 minutes into my first test
flight of a "brand new" Angels Shadow when the
complete tail section, both horizontal and vertical
surfaces, departed the airplane.

I would appreciate it if you would go to my website
where I have a page setup with all the photos and
details along with my emails to Russia and their
reply.

http://www.fancyflying.150m.com/a_shadow_of_its_former_self.htm

If you are flying a Shadow built from 2004 until now
READ THIS PAGE! It may save you an airplane. If you
are considering purchasing a Shadow I would recommend
you not do so until they change their selection of
materials.

Thanks,

Marty

Marty King