[NSRCA-discussion] Inflight failure of a new Angels Shadow

adriancwong at earthlink.net adriancwong at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 10 17:09:53 AKDT 2006

Marty,

I'm very sorry to hear of your lost. Mine (#64) delaminated on one of the wing panel about 3 years ago after only 50 flights.

I contacted  Vladimir personally, and he did admit there was a designing fault on the older style wings. After a lengthy negotiation with him, he replaced the kit for $700.00. Obviouely, all of my equipment was destroyed.

Adrian