[NSRCA-discussion] Remote Glow Trouble

Karl G. Mueller kgamueller at rogers.com
Mon Jul 31 12:28:36 AKDT 2006

Remote Glow TroubleTim,
 With the engine parts being anodized I thing it would be best to have the
negative connected to one of the head bolts. Use a small full circle solder
connector to solder to the neg. wire and cover with shrinkwrap. Use a small
lockwasher under the connector which will pierce through the anodizing
and should make good contact.

Karl G. Mueller
kgamueller at rogers.com