[NSRCA-discussion] 1 1/2 snap technique

rcmaster199 at aol.com rcmaster199 at aol.com
Thu Dec 7 18:09:15 AKST 2006

 There you are Keith, the answer to your original question.... Make your plane weigh a ton and you too could produce instant snaps. Whether you want them or not. Just kidding....

Matt

PS-  for the 1 1/2 down snap, one thing that works well and you might want to practice is to snap out (away from the flight line)....that is to left on a left to right entry and right on right to left entry. Hold the rudder and ease it out as you exit to hold heading. Works for most wind conditions; heavy cross out is an exception.