[NSRCA-discussion] 1 1/2 snap technique

Keith Black tkeithblack at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 18:50:44 AKST 2006

Matt, thanks for providing an answer to the snap question, that's three in this 29 message thread. It's all Gray's fault. ;-)

Perhaps this is a good time to segue (back) to the 1 1/2 snap technique question.

Given that the AMA schedules have not had a 1 1/2 snap for several years I'm sure there are many other Masters pilots that, like me, are trying to figure out how best to perform this maneuver.

It would be great to hear different viewpoints and opinions.

Keith Black