[NSRCA-discussion] 1 1/2 snap technique

Ken Thompson mrandmrst at comcast.net
Tue Dec 5 18:45:59 AKST 2006

Ahhh...I get it.  I'm glad I spent that second year in 401, I, for one, needed it.

I'm currently told I need to spend a second year in 402, that decision is yet to be made.  If I had the natural abilities of many out there, there wouldn't be a question of what I would be flying next season.  As it stands, I still fight to maintain a true line:-)