[NSRCA-discussion] Wind correction

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Mon Aug 14 07:51:00 AKDT 2006

John,

Probably, you need to consdider a differernt prop for that windy conditions.  I learned this from Joe D. that he flies in windy conditions at Pawee Rock, Kansas.  I think the minimum wind speed there is probably 25-30 mph.  I would suggest that you try a faster prop.  Comments?  It works for me.

What prop/plane/engine combination you have?

Vicente "Vince" Bortone

From: "John Konneker" <jlkonn at hotmail.com>