[NSRCA-discussion] Wind correction

John Konneker jlkonn at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 14 08:28:56 AKDT 2006

John,
Holy smoke!!!!!!!!!!
I think the light bulb is coming on.
When you said roll into the wind I thought "What"!!!!!
I have a little airplane shaped calendar thingy here on the desk.
What the heck...
I picked it up and hand flew it into a loop with a crap angle away from me
going right to left and rolled it a little right as I pulled up.
I can see what you're talking about!!!
JLK