[NSRCA-discussion] Header Tank Question????

jivey61 at bellsouth.net jivey61 at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 11 18:11:24 AKDT 2006

Matt
 I use the foam clunk in the main tank because the fuel sloshes quit a bit and bubbles do appear in the main when filling. The hopper tank never empties so the level never changes and I use a straight tube in the hopper straight to the back of the hopper. Never had a problem.
I am shrinking another 33 oz coke bottle to change out the heavy tank system in the Aggressor which is the hopper arrangement.   4.6 oz versus 2.2 oz for the coke bottle.
Jim Ivey